Wednesday, February 25, 2009

China Lab C- Transcription

When first being told about the China lab I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect out of the games we had to choose from. Like the Chinese games they are very similar to the American games that we play. I was also more nervous for this lesson because I was going to have to teach for seven minutes, which felt like the longest seven minutes of my life. Before the lesson I had the perfect introduction in my head that when I got up there I forgot everything I was going to say. I noticed that I tend to say “all right” too many times and I tend to say so if everyone can a lot too. I think hearing myself on the mp3 players makes me want to work harder on the way I project myself to the class. When listening to myself I found that my directions were not very clear at all and my peers were confused with my directions, and I switched from saying hockey to field hockey when talking about shinney. One postive to my lab was my feedback. I feel that I give good feedback even though its just a simple good job. I hope in the next attempt at lab c I really concentrate on not saying “ all right” and “ so if you can” to many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment