Thursday, April 30, 2009

Giving Back


This semester I became an active member of APEM and volunteered over 10 hours. My volunteer hours included taking part in two Teen Night’s at the YMCA, and the Girl’s Day in Program, and being an active member of APEM and supporting events such as hoops for hearts. This semester I have truly grown as an individual and really enjoyed being an active member of APEM. The times spent at the YMCA I was able to play with children around the Cortland area, and I learned what activities kids their age like to take part in. The kid’s really enjoyed playing Dance, Dance Revolution and half of them have never played it before. At first they were a little hesitant to try, but when they saw how much fun it was they jumped right onto the pad

No comments:

Post a Comment